Friday 1 July 2011

Let's Meet, shall we ?

Hey everyone,

How are you doing ? I hope you're enjoying those first days of summer. Sorry about le lack of post, I couldn't find my camera ! I also took some exams... but now it's over and I officialy have a Master of Law ;). That's probably not so interesting for you to know so let's get into what really matters here: nail polish !

Now that summer is finally here, I really like to wear bright colors. Today I'm rocking Sinful Colors - Let's Meet. I won this in a giveaway hosting by Dionela over at Short and Sweet Nails so don't forget to go check out her blog and follow 'cause she's doing an awesome job !

Let's Meet is a yellow shimmer polish which is a bit on the sheer side. I used 3 coats on the pics. Despite the sheerness, I have to admit that I quite like that color. Maybe next time, I'll try to layer it over a yellow creme polish for more intensity.

Outdoors (in the sun) - no flash

Outdoors (in the sun) - no flash

The application was good, I like the brush, it allows a precise application. My mom bought a SC polish when we were in the States 2-3 years ago and the brush seemed thiner. I don't know if it's just me or what but if it's really a new brush, I like it better.

What do you feel about yellow polish for summer ? Any opinion on Let's Meet ? Also don't forget to enter our 150 follower giveaway ! 

Take care.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment