Thursday 21 July 2011

Jade Is The New Black

Hey everyone,

How are you doing ? I just had the most lovely evening with my best friend S: Junk food, home made dessert and mani+pedi. Awesome girl time <3

I used one polish from S collection for today's mani. This is an oldie but goodie: OPI - Jade Is The New Black. I know all of you have seen this polish a lot out there but I can't help showing it too.
Indoors - with flash

Indoors - with flash

Indoors - with flash

Indoors - with flash

The application was perfect in 2 coats. I love that color so much, this is the perfect green creme if you ask me. I know it's more of a fall color but you should see what the weather is like these days in Switzerland... it's cold and rainy. Feels like fall is already here...

Opinions on this one ? Another green polish I should try ?
I'm off to bed now, I'm really tired.

Have a nice day/evening you guys.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment