Sunday 17 July 2011

Kiko - 300

Hey there,

What's up ? Did you guys enjoy your week-end ? Today was a lazy day for me and as it was pouring down, I thought I could use some darker polish for the day. Well, I have been mistaken... In the bottle, Kiko - 300 looks like a dark green teal with silver shimmers. On the nails, it's more of a blue polish with a teal flash. It's beautiful anyway ! Oh and the best part ?! Application ! I highly recommand Kiko polishes. These are a amazing polishes for great value. The brush made the application really easy and the formula is just perfect. I used 2 coats for this mani.

Outdoors (no sun) - with flash

Outdoors (no sun) - with flash

Outdoors (no sun) - with flash

Outdoors (no sun) - with flash

So I'm not rocking a dark color like I thought but I enjoy it anyway. Opinion on 300 (still hating Kiko's names...) ? Thoughts ?

Have a nice sunday you guys !
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment