Monday 7 March 2011

Jade's dupe

Hi everyone !

How are you guys ? I'm pretty tired so it's gonna be a short post today.

My NOTD is Catrice - Sold Out Forever. I have to say I'm pretty pleased with this one. The application was nice, two coats and it was done. SOF has a subtle shimmer like Chanel's Jade (which is maybe a little less subtle, but I can't compare as I don't own Jade). It's really pretty and fresh and I'll definitely be wearing this polish during spring/summer. It will probably look better with a little more tan ;)

Outdoors - with flash
Outdoors - no flash
Outdoors - no flash
Indoors - with flash
Close-up
How do you feel about SOF ? Do you want to add this one to you collection ? Then don't forget to enter our very first giveaway !

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment