Sunday 6 March 2011

Beautiful Blogger Award

We would like to say a huge thank you to Beauty Shades for giving us this award ! Don't forget to check her blog, she's a sweetheart and one of our very first follower ! Thanks again girl !

The rules :

1. Answer these three questions:

When and how did you start your love for polish ?
It started about two years ago with a Chanel polish (Black satin) if I remember well. And shorty after that I went to the USA on vacation and bought many polishes. Until then I wasn't into nail polish and I only loved to wear sheer beige polish (eek...).
If you could choose to do anything in the world what would it be ?
I would love to travel all around the world with my family and friends and not to worry for anything.

What's your favorite love story ?
I'm not such a romantic person so I can't really tell...Let's just say I love happy endings ;)

2. Then tag bloggers your love:

There's so many great nail blogs so it's really hard to choose but I would like to give this award to:

No Naked Nails !
Vernis Addict
!Kendal
Vettelicious

Be sure to check out these blogs because they're really worth it !

Thanks for reading,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment