Wednesday 9 March 2011

Going satin...uptdated with top coat !

Good morning (or evening...) dear followers,

Hope everyone is having a nice week.

I'm pretty excited because I'm planning on doing my first swap with the lovely Lauren over at Lacquer Addict and I have to say I can't wait to get my hands on the pretty polishes she got for me. Don't forget to check her blog and follow this new blogger ! ;)

Today's NOTD is Orly - Pruple Pleather from the Plastix Satin Finish collection. This is a cool blue-based purple polish that gets opaque in two coats. The formula was great although you have to be quick when applying it because it dries really quickly. Satin fnish is supposed to be just between glossy finish and matte finish but I can't see much a difference between satin and matte. Can you ?

I always choose matte/satin polish when I'm in a hurry or when I know I'm gonna change my mani a few hours after (because obviously satin/matte polishes don't last without chipping as long  as other finishes). That's right, I'm going to change my mani tonight when my bestfriend S. will come to my house and we'll enjoy our traditional ''Nail party''. So be prepared for another post tonight or tomorrow morning !

That being said let's have a look at what really matters : the polish. Here it is:

Outdoors (shade) - with flash
Outdoors (sun) - with flash
Outdoors (shade) - no flash

I hope you'll like it. I do anyway. It adds a little edgy-ness to my look of the day ;) Do you own polishes fom that collection ? What do you think of them ?

Have a great day everyone !
xoxo


*Update*

As many of you requested, here's what Purple Pleather looks like with a top coat on:

Indoors - with flash

Gorgeous right ?!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment