Monday 28 February 2011

''Bogie'' Woogie

Hello dear readers,

I hope this week has started nicely for everyone. For the first manicure of the week I've chosen China Glaze - Bogie from the Vintage Vixen Collection. I have to say I wasn't trilled by that collection at the time it came out. I only got Bogie and Jitterburg. It feels like most of the colors of this collection have an old-fashion touch  (I guess that's why they called it Vintage Vixen... ahah) that I don't like so much.

Anyway, here's Bogie:

Outdoors - with flash
Outdoors - no flash

Outdoors - with flash
 
Close-up  
Of course the application was smooth, no problem here, thanks China Glaze. Bogie is a nice silver/eggplant frost that covers great in two coats.

There's absolutely no sun here today, it's only cold and windy so I wasn't abe to take a sunny pic, sorry about that gals.

What about you ? Did you enjoy the Vintage Vixen Collection ? Which polish was your favorite ?  Maybe I should give them a try ! ;)


Come back soon !
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment