Wednesday 9 February 2011

Matte

Hey ladies !

Hope everyone's fine ! I would like to show you yesterday's NOTE (Nails of the evening... 'cause I had chip wears really quickly). Here's Orly - Iron Butterfly which is a matte charcoal with silver shimmers from the Metal Chic Metallic Matte Collection.

I love this polish, it's so edgy, covers well in two coats, dries very fast, gorgeous with top coat (I've heard it's a dupe for OPI - Baby It's Coal Outisde, but I don't have that polish to compare...) and so on...The only bad thing is the wearing issue ! I haven't been able to wear it more than half a day.



(All the pics have been taken inside with artificial light)
Do you like matte polish ? Or does it looks weird ? I always choose matte polish when I'm in a hurry and need to get ready to go quickly (yes I'm the kind of girl who feels naked without polish on.... hello freak ! lol)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment