Saturday 17 September 2011

1st gradient attempt

Hello ladies,

What's up ? What are you plans for this weekend ? Do share ! I hope you guys are going to have more fun than me... I'll probably be staying at home watching TV during this rainy weekend...

After seing a lot of gradient mani all over the internet I thought I had to give it a try although I'm not that good at nail art. For this 1st attempt I used Essence - Trust In Fashion which is a dark green creme (pretty similar to Jade Is The New Black as I can recall). I only needed 2 coats, the application was amazing.

Then, I sponged the edge of my tips with another Essence: Can't Cheat On Me, a (very discrete) silver holo. Finally, I added a coat of Essence - Space Queen (which is a clear based polish with holo glitters) on the silver sponging.

Here is what I ended up with:




And here are the polishes I used for this mani:

Trust In Fashion - Can't Chear On Me - Space Queen

I have to say I'm pretty happy with the result. I will have to try some other combos really soon. Any cool color ideas ? Have you ever tried the gradient mani ? Any tips on how to emprove my mani ?

Thanks for stopping by,
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment