Monday 1 August 2011

Happy 1st of August !

Hey there,

Just a quick post before going to bed to show you my mani of the day. August 1st is the national day here in Switzerland so I chose to rock a very patriotic mani.

This is 2 coats of Deborah Lippmann - My Funny Valentine. The white cross on my accent fingers were done by my lovely sister using some tape. I added a coat of matte top coat on my ''flag''.



I went to the beach (my city is right next to a lake) with some friends to see the fireworks and have some drinks. I can never get tired of fireworks. How could you not love fireworks ? 

What do you think of my NOTD ? Fortunately the swiss flag isn't too complex ;) What is the national day like in your country ? Do you have fireworks too ? And when is it ?


Have a nice evening/day you all.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment